From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2016 08:57:23 +0900
Hi,

if I may suggest a way to go forward here. We tried before to wordsmith and
clarify the questions in order to be diplomatic and avoid misunderstanding.
However text remains text and people tend unconsciously to over-interpret
things.

We can try again what we did in Dublin by having a pre-hyderabad confcall
with the board member Markus Krummer to explain the questions and the
background so he can liaise with the board and help to manage the joint
session.

for questions, we need to choose those which can led to debate and
discussion with board members to know their opinions. Those which may get
quick and short answer can be asked during the different session of public
forum planned for Hyderabad meeting. Also better to stick to max 3
questions.

Best,

Rafik