From:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:03:26 +0300
+1 I particularly would like to thank the Chair for the maturity he
exhibited in all these especially considering that his actions was not
against the charter (even though the concern raised by the few members made
sense, it's obvious it would have no impact on the current election).

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos