From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:01:42 +0900
Hi everyone,

please find below the policy update for this month. please check the
section for GNSO since it is about the coming ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires
and highlighting the main topics to be discussed there.

Best Regards,

Rafik
View this email in your browser
<http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=1d410d9750&e=388a5d800a>
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=a707685859&e=388a5d800a>
Share
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=a5ea736768&e=388a5d800a>
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=e92afe62e9&e=388a5d800a>
Tweet
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=6f01e30880&e=388a5d800a>
<http://us3.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=1d410d9750&e=388a5d800a>
<http://us3.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=1d410d9750&e=388a5d800a>
ASO <#14dfe6e0c02cd97e_ANSO> | ccNSO <#14dfe6e0c02cd97e_ccNSO> | GNSO
<#14dfe6e0c02cd97e_GNSO> | ALAC <#14dfe6e0c02cd97e_ALAC> | GAC
<#14dfe6e0c02cd97e_GAC> | RSSAC <#14dfe6e0c02cd97e_RSSAC> | SSAC
<#14dfe6e0c02cd97e_SSAC>
Recognizing Our Community
------------------------------
Community-driven work is at the core of ICANN's mission. As we prepare to
gather for ICANN53, it is important to acknowledge the vibrant role and
critical impact of our community. Countless hours are spent in working
groups across our supporting organizations and advisory committees
developing and refining policies that ensure the security, stability, and
resiliency of the global Internet. The Policy Development Support team is
proud to help facilitate this work.

Last year, our team assumed responsibility for coordinating, organizing,
and executing community recognition efforts. From ICANN49 to ICANN52, we
have recognized 45 community leaders for their extraordinary service and
contributions. At ICANN53, we will celebrate three community leaders
throughout the week. We are also developing a comprehensive proposal for
community recognition programming that aligns with the implementation of
the new ICANN meetings strategy.

The community itself has embraced this spirit of appreciation through the
Multistakeholder Ethos Award. A ten-member community selection panel has
been reviewing nominations against a four-point criteria-set for this
year's award
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=88f5f48e5f&e=388a5d800a>.
The decision of the panel will be announced during the opening ceremony at
ICANN53. We hope you will join us in recognizing our community leaders at
ICANN53 and beyond.

Hasta pronto,
[image: David Olive's Signature]

*David Olive*
Vice President, Policy Development Support
General Manager, ICANN Istanbul Hub Office
Policy Across ICANN
Issues Currently Open for Public Comment
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=1cb70aa552&e=388a5d800a>

Leadership Training Program Applications to Open at ICANN53
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=a5585110bc&e=388a5d800a>
Supporting Organizations (SOs)
ASO
------------------------------
Ron da Silva Selected to Serve on Board Seat 9
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=1874bd0dfd&e=388a5d800a>

ASO Address Council to Meet at ICANN53
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=8ebba40852&e=388a5d800a>

IPv4 Transfers and the RIPE Community
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=eb4bd570d1&e=388a5d800a>

Regional Internet Registries Number Resource Policy Discussions
<http://icann.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=b7e8d034be&e=388a5d800a>
GNSO
------------------------------
GNSO at ICANN53: Reports, Launches, and Discussions
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=41949d7721&e=388a5d800a>

GNSO Council to Consider Policy and Implementation Recommendations at
ICANN53
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=40676e78ff&e=388a5d800a>
Advisory Committees (ACs)
ALAC
------------------------------
At-Large Community to Focus on IANA Stewardship Transition and Enhancing
ICANN Accountability at ICANN53
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=cff7fb2c1c&e=388a5d800a>

ALAC Submits Statements on CWG-Stewardship 2nd Draft Proposal and
CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=4cd6b149bd&e=388a5d800a>

At-Large Website Revamp: Policy Section Development
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=f68f1077b8&e=388a5d800a>

190 At-Large Structures Milestone Reached as On-Boarding Initiative Launches
<http://icann.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=62645706f8&e=388a5d800a>

RALO Round Up
<http://icann.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=9bd8528744&e=388a5d800a>
GAC
------------------------------
Country Names as Second Level Domains
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=9c34337ecd&e=388a5d800a>
RSSAC
RSSAC Public Session Planned at ICANN53
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=9a938bd495&e=388a5d800a>
SSAC
SSAC Publishes Advisory on the Use of Static Top Level Domain/Suffix Lists
<http://icann.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=b5761caa1e&e=388a5d800a>