From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:34:23 +0200
Thanks Ginger and Tapani for bringing this up! Please do correct my last name: it is Tungali not Tungal.

I submitted my description few weeks ago on this list and to the IGC list as well. I hope to be considered and wish good luck to the other colleagues who have expressed interest for the MAG 2016.

Beat regards,
Arsène Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Phone: +243993810967

2015 Mandela Washington Fellow | ICANN Fellow | ISOC IGF Ambassador | Activist & Youth Leader

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)