From:
Remmy Nweke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Remmy Nweke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 02:47:48 +0100
Robin thanks for all the efforts, can someone else still send my tally
since Glen seems busy?

--
REMMY NWEKE,
Member, NIRA Executive Board
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria<
http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fadecadeofictreportageinnigeria&ei=6lQWUfr2NvOr0AWpl4DgDA&usg=AFQjCNF7g9pBrX9vG_SvVYzIv2Iv4-IJEQ&sig2=cInPY70goNDMbcvYCgDkoQ&bvm=bv.42080656,d.d2k>

NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2014<
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2014 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: [log in to unmask]
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.