From:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:33:43 -0500
Hi Farzi,

 My understanding is that the future of the Intersessional meeting is to be
discussed during the last session of day 2 of the Reykjavik meeting next
month. Although past the deadline for SG/C supplemental funding requests,
there should not be a budgetary problem should we wish to continue to hold
the meeting (or not).

 FYI, the Project Number for the annual NCPH meeting is 124780. This year
$100,000 is budgeted for the gathering. In previous years funding for the
NCPH meeting was contained within other budget line items. As funding is no
longer subsumed within the Supplemental line item deadlines for
Supplemental requests  will not always apply.

 I have sent an email to ICANN CFO Xavier Caldez to confirm all of this.
I'll let everyone know when I get a response.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed Morris