From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:17:39 -0400

Amr,
The following article says that VOX Populi is owned by the Ottawa based
Momentous Corporation and that VOX Populi also owns the everything.sucks
consumer advocacy forum platform. It appears that VOX Popular as a
Registry had a contract with itself as either a Registrar or a
Registrant. As of now there is no public information on the
everything.sucks consumer advocacy forum platform. One concern from the
not-for-profit and civil society perspective is whether or not the VOX
Populi definition of "individual" includes not-for-profit and civil
society organizations, or is it restricted to individual meaning a
single person. Along with you, many are waiting for further information.
At the moment the http://www.everything.sucks returns a blank page.

http://business.financialpost.com/2015/03/27/vox-populi-makes-waves-with-sale-of-edgy-dot-sucks-domain-name/

Sam L.