From:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2015 11:49:19 -0400
Ed,

I'm not following the CCWG list daily, but I recall ICANN legal asking if
the power to file derivative lawsuits could be constrained in some fashion?
I.e., could that power be limited to certain scenarios. Maybe this is a way
to achieve judicial option you seek? Was this question asked, and if so,
did CCWG receive an answer?

-- Brenden