From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:00:04 +0800
On Mar 20, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We have reached closure on the NCSG statement drafted by Milton. That IS the NCSG statement right now.

I’m having trouble with the process being followed.  Yesterday I expressed misgivings about the strategic advisability of saying all this now in the way it does and lack of real discussion with members.  I said I’ll roll with the majority, especially since I have no vote, but was hoping someone would at least address the points I was raising and explain the rationale.  But now we’ve reached closure already?

So could someone remind me, voting in the affirmative of saying this in this way now were which PC members, exactly?

Thanks

Bill