Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:04:40 +0200
Hey Niels,

I personally think that this is an excellent idea. If you might need help,
please do let me know, GCHR has a good foundation in the region concerning
such a topic and I can definitely help.

Best,

Elsa

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Niels ten Oever <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Elsa Saade
Researcher and Capacity Building Officer
Gulf Center for Human Rights
Beirut, Lebanon
M: +961-70925143