From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 12:43:30 +0200
I think we should also get used to not sharing everything and just read
tweets. If fortunate enough to be onsite, then enjoy!

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967