From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 22:21:17 +0000

For information ll.

From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Yuko Green <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: Friday 24 June 2016 at 23:19

To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: [IOTF] Implementation Planning Update session in Helsinki

Dear IOTF members,

I have just sent out the meeting invitation for IANA Stewardship Transition Implementation Planning Update session in Helsinki. Please let me know who can be a panelist for this session by Sunday, so we may ensure that the room is set up accordingly.

Please note, as this is a sign-up meeting in a pop-up room, this meeting will not appear in the public calendar. I have sent out the invitation to both IOTF and CWG mailing lists, but we encourage you to let your colleagues know of this session. The agenda will be:

-          Opening Remarks

-          Implementation Update

-          Q&A

-          Closing Remarks

Here is the meeting detail for the session:

IANA Stewardship Transition Implementation Planning Update