From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 2024 08:03:53 +0100
Dear NCSG members, and especially our representatives,

This is an awkward email to write, but it seems to have become
almost standard operating practice for us to start meetings and
calls 5 or 10 min late to wait for people to show up.

In ICANN meetings we have to live with the ICANN culture that is pretty
much the US corporate culture - a culture which values punctuality and
being late is viewed as unhelpful and possibly disrespectful of other
attendees' time.

To facilitate more effective working culture, I kindly ask you to
try to be on time for meetings and calls, so that NCSG conveys the
professional and respectful image that our group well deserves.

With kind regards, and see you in San Juan (in person or virtually),

	Julf