From:
Andrei Barburas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrei Barburas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:57:49 +0100
Hello Eranga,

This is a great idea. I think it would make everybody's life easier.

I would be more than happy to test it. Another suggestion would be to
create a section with events, including but not limited to the ICANN
events, new GTLD sessions, etc.

Good job!

Cheers,

*Andrei Barburas*

CRSO/IO

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

M: +31 62 928 2879

T: +31 70 311 7311 | F: +31 70 311 7322
Website: iicd.org <http://www.iicd.org/> | Check out our Annual Report for
2012; We reached one million beneficiaries in Health.. Imagine
that!<http://annualreport.iicd.org>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or
copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If
you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed by the sender. Please consider the environment before printing
this email.