From:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 05:52:32 +0100
I for one appreciate the content of that letter. Nevertheless it should not
justify jumping "any" internal ncsg process. Speaking about the process,
isn't it supposed to be based on observing discussion consensus on the
list... how does the NCSG-PC approve? (Is it also by consensus or outright
voting?) Because if it's on consensus I think there were quite a lot of
concern aired on this list against the Accountability process.

Cheers!
PS: Still a growing infant within the NCSG so pardon my basic questions ;)
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.