From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2016 19:08:52 -0300
Dear Milton,

I am copying the list of the policy committee. As far as I understand you
are calling for consensus on the draft statement, for it to be submitted as
a NCSG statement correct?

If we do not hear objections from the PC until 12:00 (midday) UTC on the
20th, I believe we can move forward and present this statement on behalf of
the NCSG.

Thank you and best regards
MarĂ­lia

--
*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio