From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:46:49 +0900
Hi James,

thanks for sharing this, good background and briefing so people can
understand the issues around the report.
I am sharing here a google doc (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15zxapM4tA7fOUVd7f_7Syyn-f-k4Pj-iLRcQYGKsbys/edit#)
for possible NCSG comment based on your comment to start with. I hope those
in PPSAI working group take the lead here.

Best,

Rafik