From:
"Mueller, Milton L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mueller, Milton L
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:15:12 +0000
Helpful, David and Danielle!
One calculation seems to be missing. Admittedly it may seem like a minute and boring one, but what about the decision to change the IANA functions operator? What kind of a Community Mechanism vote would be required to stop ICANN from ignoring a IANA Functions Review that called for a change in IANA provider for names?

--MM