From:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 22:41:16 +0100
Hi Avri,

Thanks for providing the clarification. Wew! It's interesting; that names
which makes internet experience more fun cannot be said to be fun in it's
governance. Lots of governance layers.  ;)
Ponder: Why is the naming world so seemingly complicated compared to IP
world... one could only wonder if it's a deliberate act.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.