From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2016 16:00:30 -0300
Hello everyone,

The draft report on New gTLD Program Safeguards to Mitigate DNS Abuse is
open for comments until the 20th of May. Time is very short, but maybe one
of our members is already following the issue? It seems to me some of the
measures proposed intersect with privacy and the law enforcement
empowerment that we have been concerned with.

Please see the full information here:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/new-gtld-safeguards-dns-abuse-2016-03-15-en

Our colleague, Carlos Gutierrez,  mentioned the importance of this topic in
our last NCSG call. Maybe he can share his views on that.

All the best wishes,
MarĂ­lia

--
*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio