From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:21:46 +0200
I attached it to the email I sent.  I don't think it has a url home yet.
 when it gets one i will let the list know.

as for including you, not up to me.  at this point it is up to NCSG to
discuss and come up with suggestions for amendments.  I have no idea
whether or if anyone is going to do so.  I was not planning to lead such
an effort, but will follow it.

BTW, I expect the volunteer call for the WG to go out soon.  Be sure to
volunteer if you care.  I don't plan to as I am already overextending.

As for the other KK, i don't not understand why he dropped out, but
anyone is free to pass it on to him.

avri