From:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:08:20 +0000
Hi Amr,

I'm late to the table but am happy to lend my name as well.

Quick question: Are we going with the stronger or more restrained language
concerning methodology? As I think we've discussed, I do know Clayton,
he'll do what his paymasters want but at heart he's one of us. We could do
a lot worse if they do a more extensive follow up study.

Happy to support regardless.

Ed