From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:09:55 +0000
Microsoft used some very powerful legal tools, asking for temporary restraining orders, and convinced a judge that the need for immediate action justified those actions. Http://noticeoflawsuit.com

They’ve since been forced to pull back on their response, but  I agree with Timothe that this is an issue that requires close attention and has important implications for the ICANN community.