From:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:54:39 -0400
Hi,

Would the real compromise not look like this: NOTA votes do not spoil
the ballot, NOTA votes have no power not force a rerun of the election
of a candidate. (Basically the Avri position from 2011)

This way the old votes stand and its a compromise that hurts everybody
equally. The best compromises are the ones all involved dislike most.

Just a thought

Klaus