From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:28:56 +0300

Hi,

And when specific things were commented on they fixed them.

I am not against making points and getting things fixed.  That is
happening and we can see it.

I am talking about the filing of yet another RR.  Until such time as we
have a new accountability structure, that is just a feel good waste of
time for everyone.

But I know I will not stop you from filing an RR.  I am just
completely against it and get more so all the time, as I see them
improving the process.  And please do not accuse me of not trying to
get it right.  I am working on that and made many of my points in a
blog i produced on the spot when the plan first came out - when i
complained about various aspects and where we have already seen fixes.

So lets just agree to disagree and stop this.

avri