From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 08:53:13 +0900
Hi,

thanks Milton for taking the lead for the drafting. I see that the comment
is starting to get shape and several folks are putting comments.
again it is important that everyone try to go through the CCWG report
(which can be found here
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-accountability-2015-08-03-en)and
try to share his/her thoughts. the document is on "comment-mode" which
makes the work more easily and keep trace of the discussion

Best,

Rafik