From:
Carlos Vera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Vera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:47:58 -0500
May I suggest this alternative proposal?

Please let me know if I need/can submit directly or must go through this list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TEQ63m8aSKQtn04ngXBzs6d0rBWBuSn9sGb5NzGPnhs

So sorry for any mistake, incomplete understanding or misunderstanding of the process.

Carlos Vera
Ecuador