From:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2016 23:59:39 -0500
Dear colleagues,

I am really overwhelmed by how much support has been expressed for me --
thank you so much!

@Ayden: thank you for your incredibly kind words and faith in me.

@Stefania: (I missed you at IGF 2016!), @Alejandro, and @Aaron: thank you
for your support!

@Milton: thank you for your support as well. I do, at least on some level,
understand your frustrations with the MAG. I think there are many ways the
IGF process can (and should) improve. With that said, however, there *are*
so many hardworking and incredibly knowledgeable individuals on the MAG,
and it would be a pleasure to work with these individuals to produce an
even more fruitful program in the future.

@Arsene: Thanks for the kind words! As with the past year, I would love to
work with you more as well. I did email David, but I never hear back from
him.

Please let me know if you would like any additional information about me.
I'm happy to answer any questions.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia