From:
Magaly Pazello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Magaly Pazello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 02:20:55 -0200
Dear colleagues,

I had to leave Sheraton today afternoon before the public forum as my
flight back home was scheduled to leave Buenos Aires around 3pm. This
Friday the GNSO chair has planned a workshop for the council members,
specially the new councilors. The GNSO Council Induction & Development
Workshop is a good initiative to improve the council members knowledge
about GNSO council functioning etc. as well as generates a space for
talkings to each other. I am regreting not be able to attend it, however,
this Friday I have to teach the all day long and because we went on strike
for 3 month this year it is impossible to change my class dates. Look
forward to collect all information/impressions/feelings from the
councillors who are going to make the workshop.

I wish a smooth trip back home, with no delayed flights as I had (my trip
took incredibly 7:30 to Rio de Janeiro...). Who has planned to stay in
Buenos Aires I learned there are a plenty of cultural activities in the
city, so enjoy! See you online and hope to meet again as NCSG members as
possible in Singapore.

All the best,

Magaly