From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:13:07 +0000
Quick note, when we were drafting our statement on this I brought up the fact that a new office or set of resources was never going to be realistic for the organization to create for these situations.

While we can agree that yes it would be better to have a separate function that realistically and commercially that was not going to be an option.

-James