From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:53:43 -0300
Hi James, thanks for the clarifications you provided.

Based on this information and considering the little time we have, the
question seems to be: should NCSG endorse IAB's comment on RDAP? It would
be great if our members, specially those in our policy committee, could
share their views on the next hours.

Thanks!
MarĂ­lia

--
*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en