From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2014 17:08:41 +0900
Hi Avri,

indeed the reply period should be used to continue the work on the comments
and reading other contributions. that period goes till the London meeting
and I expect we will have deep conversation there.
I also think we should have a group of volunteers to keep working on the
two tracks for the coming months.

On other hand,I found that 2 other NCSG members submitted their comments in
addition to robin and yours:
Center for Internet and Society
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14/msg00038.html
DeeDee Halleck