From:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2017 11:43:06 +0700
+1

Thanks Bill:

"I am puzzled that the section starts out by saying, "we have noted that
there is a widely shared perception of duplication, even of outright
competition between At-Large and the GNSO’s Non-Commercial Users
Constituency (NCUC) - and to a certain extent, with the Not-for-Profit
Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC).”

"I don’t know among whom these are "widely shared" perceptions..., but
in my 3 years as NCUC chair I never experienced any duplication or
competition.  I can’t see how such vague assertions unconnected to
anything real are helpful."

Norbert Klein