From:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2023 06:57:07 -0400
Hi all,

I was wondering if you have been discussing the urgent disclosure request
(for domain name registrants sensitive data) coming from GAC and what your
opinion is. Please let us know on this thread I am not subscribed to the
policy committee thread.

Here is their letter back in August to ICANN Board of Directors:
https://gac.icann.org/advice/correspondence/outgoing/public/gac-to-board-registration-data-urgent-requests-23aug23.pdf?language_id=7

Best regards,
Farzaneh