From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:43:07 -0400
Avri is correct,

There is cross channel static at several levels here. Since the core
issue here (stakeholder voice and stakeholder interests in the Internet
ecosystem (not just ICANN's remit) ) I will write more later.
Tied up in other business at the moment.

To paraphrase the American humorist Mark Twain:  "Misunderstood
information can be around the world before accurate information has time
to put its shoes on."

Let's want for a bit,and clear the air. There is more than enough to do
at all levels and more than one "deck where there is a call to deck
hands". Let's get the shoes on first.

Sam L.