From:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2023 15:48:47 -0500
NCSG members and especially those who want to shadow me in the DNS Abuse
work. Tell me offlist which of the dates below are good for you to meet on
a monthly basis:

—-

The Contracted Parties’ DNS Abuse Subgroups are starting a programme of
outreach to various groups with interest in the topic of DNS Abuse and how
it is handled at the DNS level. We meet monthly —but have availability
weekly on Tuesdays at 1500 UTC (please see the schedule below):

   - January 16, 23, 30
   - February 6, 13

Is there a timeslot that is convenient for you and your group? We would
like to make sure that your group knows that the invitation is open to all
members of the NCSG —DNS Abuse is a topic that affects all stakeholders and
the CPH DNS Abuse Subgroup is interested in hearing from everyone.

Farzaneh