From:
Amin Hacha <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amin Hacha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2024 17:32:19 +0200
Dear NCSG members,
We are proposing a session for the IGF 2024 event at the Internet
Governance Forum (IGF) 2024 in Riyadh, and we would be honored to have your
input. Whether you have a specific idea in mind or simply want to
contribute your thoughts, we welcome your participation.

The idea was suggested by me at NCUC-EC, but the session can be done with
all of us since we share the same goals and vision.

We have only 8 days left before the proposal submission deadline, so your
swift response would be appreciated. Please contact me directly, or reply
to this mailing list, if you have any questions or ideas.
Let's work together to make a difference!
Regards,
Amin Hacha
NCUC-EC representing Europe