From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:16:59 +0100
There's been some discussion, initiated by ALAC, as to whether a workshop on SOPA and related issues would be a good thing to do in San Jose.  Apparently the ccNSO has already decided to do something, but it's Tuesday afternoon.  If we don't have a really full agenda for the NCSG bit after lunch, the below might be of interest to folks here as an alternative…

Bill

Begin forwarded message: