From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:53:43 -0500
As some may be aware, there is an ALAC review process going on at the
moment.  The interim report has been published
https://community.icann.org/display/ALRW/Draft+Report%3A+Review+of+the+ICANN+At-Large+Community?preview=/63151025/63151023/20161206-At-Large-Review-Draft1c.pdf.
ITEMS International is the contractor; some may have filled out the
survey that was circulated earlier this year or been interviewed.  It is
an interesting report, and raises many issues that we ourselves need to
ponder, as we look at implementation of some of the recommendations of
our own GNSO review.

Regards, Stephanie Perrin