From:
"Schaefer, Brett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schaefer, Brett
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:24:54 +0000
Really Milton? I've been trying to stay out of this pissing match. But this is absurd:

"And if you don’t like epithets, you should see the kinds of names (“dipshit” is a relatively tame example) one gets called by these people when you attempt to counter these distortions."

Can't we just accept that reasonable people can have different opinions and avoid insults and innuendo?

Brett Schaefer

Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs

Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom

Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy

The Heritage Foundation

214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE

Washington, DC 20002

202-608-6097