From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 21:09:19 +0000
Hi James,

That was not any kind of official position, but something I wrote
offlist when Monika asked about candidates and she then accidentally
copied it to the list.

I wrote it in a hurry on the road, without time to check my emails or
notes and misremembered, apologies for that, but I was going to (and
indeed still am going to) check and double-check before officially
giving the volunteers' names to the EC.

Tapani