From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:44:15 -0400
All,

A flash of ICANN Board sanity here. Great!  If my memory serves me
right, there may be a second related step necessary on the insurance
front. I believe it is correct to say that ICANN also imposes an
insurance requirement on contracts between Registrars and Registries.
Correct me if I am wrong but as I recall, African Registries have also
complained that the nature of the insurance condition, as written in the
contracts, is also very burdensome.

Am I right...or wrong?

Sam L.