From:
DeeDee Halleck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DeeDee Halleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:32:58 -0400
Those are really good points, Cintra. Wish you could have been on the call.
Can NPOC and perhaps ALAC (and NCSG) collaborate on a strong statement with
all the factors. There were some good points made on the call today.
xx
dd

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Cintra Sooknanan <[log in to unmask]

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org