From:
Andrei Barburas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrei Barburas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:30:58 +0200
lex, isn't that already happening in Iran, or at least they're trying to
make it happen?

*Andrei Barburas*

CRSO/IO

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

M: +31 62 928 2879

T: +31 70 311 7311 | F: +31 70 311 7322
Website: iicd.org <http://www.iicd.org/> | Check out our Annual Report for
2012; We reached one million beneficiaries in Health.. Imagine
that!<http://annualreport.iicd.org>