From:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:00:08 -0400
Thanks Amr,

Your kind and generous offer is accepted! I am always happy to receive any
and all guidance that you and other can possibly offer. Your institutional
knowledge will be greatly appreciated. feel free to drop me a line ( of
list) and we can have a discussion on those pointers of where to get
started! Thanks!

regards

Karel Douglas