From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:35:37 -0500
I agree that this should be done quietly at the breakfast.  I don't see
any point in having a nasty public confrontation over this. It is not as
though they have not heard an earful about it already.
I would like to ask them their thoughts on public interest.  And on
limitations to the ICANN remit.
stephanie