From:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:08:37 -0300
Happy to help. Since Fadi indicated at NETmundial that ICANN will announce
a second process to "replace USG stewardship" this week, it seems to me we
should wait a bit to develop a comment. We need to see how ICANN
interrelates it with the "IANA transition" process.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org