From:
"Schaefer, Brett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schaefer, Brett
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2016 13:26:00 +0000
Niels,

I can’t read your response. Could you paste it into an e-mail?

In terms of the ICANN Expected Standards of Behaviors, my only comment is that there is no explicit consequence listed, e.g. violation of these standards will result in a probationary period and a second violation will lead ICANN to deny in person registration/participation to ICANN meetings.

Best,

Brett

Brett Schaefer

Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs

Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy

The Heritage Foundation

214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE

Washington, DC 20002

202-608-6097